Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From jakarta to Hongkong

A recap from my trip to Macau and Hongkong:

1. flight delayed, so we have to wait about 2 hours in the lounge

  Me and my mom@Airport Lounge 

 2. Tour Mall to Mall in Macau

Venetian
 The City Of Dreams
  
3. Hongkong's Towers
 Hongkong National Park


4. Madame Tussauds HK

 
Me and Obama


 fatty =)


5. Hongkong Disneyland 
 
 Disneyland MTR Station


  Ride a car with my Grandma :)

My Mother and my Grandma in front of Tarzan's Tree House


 My mom and my sister
 Belle's Castle

6. Big plate meal
 
Seafood Noddle for lunch, equals to 2 plates of my ordinary lunch

Tomato fish with rice

The plate is very cute, isn't it?

The Last day i went to Mong Kok. unfortunately i didn't take any photos there because i'm just focus on bargaining price =).

No comments:

Post a Comment