Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow Queen

today's post is about something related with Christmas, its about snow queen.
when i first heard about snow queen, white and cold is what pop on my mind.
i was trying to dig more, and finally i made this post.
here's what i found on google to represent my interpretation about snow queen.
These pictures are the masterpiece of the make up artists that i found. 


Snow Queen, 
She is white, cold, fierce, bold, strong, and classy.

a beautiful lady in a great art work



 make up artist: Eli Wakamatsu
i saw a graceful and elegant woman behind her cruel, heartless look



make up artist: Caroline Saulnier 
(she is a talented make up artist, click her website )
no doubt that this woman looking so cold

2 comments:

  1. hi cutie ;) nice post girl, I love your blog
    I've followed you back, I hope you don't mind to follow me back ;) thanks

    larascandralaksi.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete