Saturday, January 21, 2012

Golden Globe Awards


Golden Globe Awards, the most cool event of the year! Here are my picks about the dresses that caught my attention.



Charlize Theron in Christian Dior
two thumbs up! No doubt that this dress is awesome and looks perfect on her! 



Angelina Jolie in Versace
She is the Queen of the red carpet!



Jessica Alba in Gucci
I can’t take my eyes off her, fabulous!



Emma Stone in Lanvin
Stunning! The dress match her skin tone



Stacy Keibler in Valentino
I love that bow!



Elle Macpherson wears Zac Posen
She is the runaway bride of the night



Sarah Michelle Gellar wears a gown by Monique Lhuillier
two thumbs for her confidence wearing that dress! 
But its not the right dress for the event i guess



Kelly Osburne in Zac posen
Looks like Cinderella’s mother

No comments:

Post a Comment